Monday 23 July 2012

I short-ish introduction

Well good people of the internet, hello I am Alex and I like to drive my car and this will be a blog about my adventures along the way.

Now some details about myself! I am a young male driver, at the time of writing this I'm 20 years old and have been held a drivers licence for a little over a year, and have been on the road myself a little under a year. I like to think of myself as a courteous driver, I give cyclists about a car widths space when passing and about a car length  following distance if I cannot pass them with enough room, I never tailgate, I hate anyone who does it to me pretty much automatically, and therefore could never bring myself to do it to anyone else. My car is a 2003 mk1 MG ZR 105 (1.4L) and I love it to bits, even if it does have fairly poor acceleration it still gets me up to speed fast enough for the motor way and it pulls well enough at junctions so I'm pretty happy with that.
As I mentioned before hand this blog will document the ups and downs of my day to day driving, well most likely week to week driving because I'm a lazy fucker (this also seems the time to point out that I favour quite strong language, it's who I am). As well as driving tales and most likely rants too, I will toss in any amusing info in my day to day life, or any hobbies I already enjoy, or pick up along the way.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts and hope you treat my amateur blogging kindly. 

Ta for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment